LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE www.logicformagic.com
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information laid down in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, the following general information data from this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.logicformagic.com, (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is held by the company: LOGIC FOR MAGIC, provided with NIF: B-88268636 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of Madrid with the following registry data: Volume 38593 Folio 60, Section 8 Page M 686314, whose representative is: KATE BROUGHTON, and whose contact data are:
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the following shall be understood as a Web Site: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is to say, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those online services or resources offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
LOGIC FOR MAGIC reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Web Site and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time LOGIC FOR MAGIC may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated in the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, it is free without the User having to provide any consideration in order to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Web Site may be made by subscription or prior registration of the User.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces set up to interact between the Users and the User and LOGIC FOR MAGIC, such as the comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, for which reason they accept, from the moment navigation of the Website begins, all the Conditions established herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that must be complied with according to the case. Given the relevance of the foregoing, it is recommended that the User read them each time he or she visits the Website.
The LOGIC FOR MAGIC Website provides a great diversity of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- A use of the information, Contents and/or Services and data offered by LOGIC FOR MAGIC without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may cause injury to the rights of third parties or the very operation of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by LOGIC FOR MAGIC for access to certain Contents or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User shall immediately notify LOGIC FOR MAGIC of any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
LOGIC FOR MAGIC reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for human dignity, are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, LOGIC FOR MAGIC will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Access to this Website does not imply any commercial relationship between LOGIC FOR MAGIC and the User.
In compliance with current legislation, this LOGIC FOR MAGIC Web Site is intended for all persons, regardless of age, who may access and/or browse the pages of the Web Site.
The Web Site is mainly addressed to Users residing in Spain. LOGIC FOR MAGIC does not guarantee that the Website complies with the legislation of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User resides or is domiciled elsewhere and decides to access and/or browse the Web Site, he/she shall do so under his/her own responsibility, and shall ensure that such access and browsing comply with the local legislation applicable to him/her, LOGIC FOR MAGIC not assuming any responsibility that may derive from such access.
III. ACCESS TO AND BROWSING OF THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
LOGIC FOR MAGIC does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. LOGIC FOR MAGIC will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, is not responsible or guarantee that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or free of error.
Nor is it responsible for or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is free from error or causes damage to the User’s computer system (software and hardware). In no event shall LOGIC FOR MAGIC be liable for any loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from access, browsing and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
LOGIC FOR MAGIC is also not responsible for any damage that may be caused to users due to improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for the falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with current legislation, LOGIC FOR MAGIC undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for processing personal data collected in LOGIC FOR MAGIC is: LOGIC FOR MAGIC, provided with NIF: B-88268636 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of Madrid with the following registry data: Volume 38593 Folio 60, Section 8 Page M 686314, whose representative is: KATE BROUGHTON (from now on, also Responsible for the treatment). Their contact details are as follows:
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data obtained by LOGIC FOR MAGIC, by means of the forms extended in its pages, will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the Person in charge of the treatment, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Agency of Protection of Data that can be consulted in the web site of the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data (http://www.agpd.es), with the purpose of being able to facilitate, to make agile and to fulfill the commitments established between LOGIC FOR MAGIC and the User or the maintenance of the relation that is established in the forms that this fills up, or to take care of a request or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after fully transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed in LOGIC FOR MAGIC are uniquely identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. LOGIC FOR MAGIC undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
Personal data are collected and managed by LOGIC FOR MAGIC with the aim of facilitating, speeding up and fulfilling the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for the commercial, operational and statistical purposes, as well as for the activities inherent to the corporate purpose of LOGIC FOR MAGIC, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Web Site.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is to say, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 10 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Google and Google Analytics, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043.
Facebook Insights:1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Mailchimp: The Rocket Science Group, LLC , 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000
Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
If the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, the User shall be informed at the time the personal data are collected of the third country or international organisation to which the data are intended to be transferred and of the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting what is established in articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by LOGIC FOR MAGIC. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
LOGIC FOR MAGIC undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data are transmitted securely and confidentially, being the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because LOGIC FOR MAGIC cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or in the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that this confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has over LOGIC FOR MAGIC and may, therefore, exercise against the Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not LOGIC FOR MAGIC is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information on their specific personal data and the processing that LOGIC FOR MAGIC has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among others, the available information on the origin of said data and the addressees of the communications carried out or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have his/her personal data modified if they are inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to forget”): It is the User’s right, provided that the legislation in force does not establish the contrary, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and this has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for deletion of any link to it.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the right of the User to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she challenges the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller will transmit the data directly to this other controller.
- Right of objection: Es el derecho del Usuario a que no se lleve a cabo el tratamiento de sus datos de carácter personal o se cese el tratamiento de los mismos por parte de LOGIC FOR MAGIC.
- Right not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: The right of the User not to be the object of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling, unless current legislation provides otherwise.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Responsible of the treatment with the reference “GDPR-www.logicformagic.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In those cases in which representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons of the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request it makes.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Pº de la Castellana, 173, 8º izda, 28046 MADRID
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to the websites of third parties other than LOGIC FOR MAGIC, and which are therefore not operated by LOGIC FOR MAGIC. The owners of these web sites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
V. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information about the preferences determined by the User during his/her visit to the Web Site in order to recognize the User and personalize his/her experience and use of the Web Site, and may also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, pages viewed, time spent on the Website, and sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows the cookie to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to form part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
Third Party Cookies
These are those cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by LOGIC FOR MAGIC for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognised as a recurring visitor to the Web Site and to adapt the content to offer him/her content that suits his/her preferences.
Cookies de terceros
These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide LOGIC FOR MAGIC with services requested by LOGIC FOR MAGIC in order to improve the Web Site and the user’s experience when browsing the Web Site. The main objectives for which third party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyse navigation information, i.e. how the User interacts with the Web Site.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and repetition of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website and detect new needs in order to offer Users optimum quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Web Site trend reports are produced without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, privacy information, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/?authuser=0#/provision
The entity(ies) in charge of the supply of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for such entities.
Social Network Cookies
LOGIC FOR MAGIC incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Web Site. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, and in each case they themselves are responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links in which these privacy and/or cookie policies may be consulted are indicated below:
Disable, decline, and delete cookies
VI. LINKS POLICY
It is reported that the LOGIC FOR MAGIC Website makes or may make available to Users means of link (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Web Site is intended to facilitate Users’ search and access to information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
LOGIC FOR MAGIC does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and/or services available on these linked sites.
Likewise, FOR MAGIC does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through links.
LOGIC FOR MAGIC in no case will review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or make its own the products and services, contents, files and any other existing material in the aforementioned linked sites.
LOGIC FOR MAGIC does not assume any responsibility for the damages that could be produced by the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the web sites not managed by LOGIC FOR MAGIC and that are linked in this Web Site.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, web site to the LOGIC FOR MAGIC Web Site should know that:
It is not permitted to reproduce – totally or partially – any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website without the express authorisation of LOGIC FOR MAGIC.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements may be made about the LOGIC FOR MAGIC Web Site or its Contents and/or Services.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established shall not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by Spanish law, unless expressly authorised by LOGIC FOR MAGIC.
The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of relations between LOGIC FOR MAGIC and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by LOGIC FOR MAGIC of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
LOGIC FOR MAGIC, by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will be, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to both the Spanish and EU regulations in this field, as well as international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of LOGIC FOR MAGIC are expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of LOGIC FOR MAGIC. You may view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard disk or on any other physical support provided that it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Web Site constitutes a violation of intellectual property protection rights, he or she must immediately inform LOGIC FOR MAGIC through the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
LOGIC FOR MAGIC reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal action it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and its Contents, or for non-compliance with these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and LOGIC FOR MAGIC shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. Should any controversy arise in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties shall submit their conflicts to ordinary jurisdiction and submit to the corresponding judges and courts in accordance with the law.
Last modification: February 24, 2019